Tuesday, August 30, 2016

GOLDEN


Hejsan, min käre vänner!

Well...Hi!  I don't quite know what to say, so I'll just start typing and see what comes out!

This week has been as lovely as ever:  
Capture the flag in the middle of 40-ft. hedges in Malmö!  The entrance of the park we went to looked like the hedges in Harry Potter in the Tri-Wizards' tournament (for any of you that wanted to try to picture it!)  So that was pretty fun! 

We met with my dearest Pontus and Susanne that night for a Fika in Helsingborg!
We've had quite a few lessons with new people this week and things are going pretty well! The best one though is still the one from last week--seriously just amazing.  Honestly the Golden Investigator. 
He has come to church the past two weeks.  We have taught him the first three lessons all with members, and he was just like a sponge taking everything in.  It has been amazing to see the difference in him in just 2 weeks.  He can completely feel and see the difference, and he loves it.  
Yesterday he stayed at church for all three hours, then came to a fireside at the Bishop's house.  He just talked and talked to the Bishop and his wife and had questions for them, and the Bishop showed him around the "Gospel Library" and helped him download the app, and then we had a lesson on priesthood.  He loved it.
I have to say, it is probably the most amazing thing to see the gospel changing the lives of people.  There is just nothing quite like it.  Oh, and one of the funnest parts!  After our lesson on Saturday, he handed me his coffee and said I could dump it out!  Wow...I have only heard about those stories!  I never thought I could actually do it!  It felt so good!
Well, I don't think I have too too much to share this week--maybe just a little something to make ya'll jealous.  On Thursday we just spent our lunch hour out on the rocks alongside the crystal blue water overlooking the beautiful not-too-distant land of Denmark, enjoying the warm beautiful summer sun! Yeah...I could get used to this!
Before I go, one quick scripture that I have come to love--Alma 32;43: 

"Then, my brethren, ye shall reap the rewards of your faith, and your diligence, and patience, and long-suffering, waiting for the tree to bring forth fruit unto you." 
I love this one especially in relation to the work.  With diligence, faith, and action comes forth the salvation of souls!  Wherever  you are in life, wherever you want to go or whatever you want to accomplish, the Lord has already told us how to do it.  With diligence, patience and faith you can accomplish just about everything.
The Lord is so very aware of you--and whatever you set your mind to, make sure it's in-line with the will of your Father's will.  Life becomes so much easier and more full of joy and light when done in the ways of the Lord!
Find joy in the little things, and the little things will become your most cherished moments!

Med all den kärlek denna lilla missionär kan ge...

Jag älskar er!

Syster Campbell

No comments:

Post a Comment