Monday, February 6, 2017

HOLD ON


{the new companionship--Syster Christensen and Syster Campbell}

Well. 

Here is my weekly letter.  After trying to send out my letter on 3 different computers (over a period of about 3 hours!) and each computer losing my letter, I have now decided to throw in the towel and just say I wish you all a lovely week. 
{seeing Syster Anderson off to her new area}
Apparently there has been a pattern of things I have needed to learn today, so I am just going to go sit in a corner and finally eat my banana.  Just know that there was a lot of effort put into those emails today--and that I love you all.
Now, there really is a theme here.  In my attempts at writing my letter, I had shared a part of the talk "Finishers Wanted" by President Monson in 1972.  But now I will just ask you to go read it and enjoy it yourselves! (just click on the title of the talk!)
But, good news for the day I beat all the other Södertälje missionaries--elders and sisters--at a wall sit competition.  After they all fell before 3 minutes I decided to break my own personal record of 10 minutes and went for 11.  

Legs are still shaking--and it looks like it will be a great day.  I am going to push send now before I become too invested into this letter (and lose it)!

So, just know that I love you all and I hope you each have a wonderful week!:)

Syster Campbell


No comments:

Post a Comment